Dedicated Attorneys In Fairfield County
At the Law Offices of Charles Kurmay in Milford and South Norwalk, Connecticut, we offer sophisticated legal guidance in a broad array of legal areas. Our attorneys possess the skill and legal acumen necessary for navigating complex cases. With strong roots in Fairfield County, our lawyers serve local clients as well as businesses and individuals around the world.
We offer the advantages of a small firm, providing exceptional client service and accessibility. We also have the capability and resources of a large firm and are well-equipped to handle large, high-stakes cases. By combining the best of both worlds, we fill an important need in the legal market for personalized yet quality legal services.
Meeting Diverse Legal Needs For Local And Global Clients
Our areas of practice include:
- Business law: We provide guidance for businesses large and small on all aspects of starting and running a business. Our lawyers handle business formation, transactions, contracts and disputes.
- Criminal defense: As a former public defender, our founding attorney has a wide breadth of experience in criminal law. We handle all types of state and federal crimes, including complex white collar charges.
- Estate planning: Our firm can help you implement a basic or sophisticated estate plan to provide for your loved ones and prepare for the future.
- Intellectual property law: We assist business clients with complex copyright and trademark issues, including infringement claims.
- International law: Our attorneys can serve as local counsel for international businesses with domestic legal matters.
- Personal injury: We protect the rights of injured victims in all types of cases, from auto accidents to medical malpractice.
- Probate law and litigation: We handle probate proceedings for complex, high-asset estates and contested cases. We also provide guidance on estate and trust administration.
- Real estate: Our firm offers representation in residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- Construction litigation: We represent clients in construction-related disputes such as defect claims, contract disputes and professional liability actions.
- Civil rights claims: Our attorneys handle federal civil rights claims involving unlawful discrimination, police misconduct and abuses, and First Amendment violations.
- Appeals: We provide capable representation in all types of civil and criminal appeals at both the state and federal levels.
Get More Information And Schedule A Free Consultation | Evening And Weekend Availability
Call 203-380-1743 or contact us online to learn more about how we can assist you. We offer free initial consultations, and we are available most evenings and weekends for your convenience.