Fairfield County Personal Injury Lawyers
Have You Been Injured in an Accident?
Serious accidents can derail your life in an instant. The ramifications can impact every area of your life, from your finances to your physical capabilities to your psychological well-being and your career path.
In the aftermath of a devastating accident, it can be difficult to know where to turn for help. How can you pay for the extraordinary expenses of medical treatment? How will you support your family when you can’t work? What will the future hold?
Experienced Advocates for Justice
When tragedy strikes you or your family, contact the Law Offices of Charles L. Kurmay in Fairfield County. Our personal injury lawyers can help you obtain the financial recovery you need to start rebuilding your life and feel confident about the future. Our attorneys understand how to make the most of a terrible situation. You can rely on us to help make things right.
No matter what type of accident or injury you have suffered, you can turn to the Law Offices of Charles L. Kurmay for caring representation. We handle:
- Medical malpractice, including surgical errors, medication errors, hospital negligence, birth injuries, and misdiagnoses
- Serious slip-and-fall accidents resulting from spills, uneven surfaces, obstructed walkways, slippery floors, and other hazards
- Car accidents, including head-on collisions, rear-end collisions, T-bone impacts, rollovers, pedestrian accidents, and bicycle accidents
- Truck accidents involving semi-trucks, delivery trucks, garbage trucks, and other commercial vehicles
- Product liability accidents involving dangerous or defective products such as ladders, auto parts, power tools, toys, and other household goods
- Wrongful death cases involving the tragic and unnecessary loss of a loved one due to the negligence of another
With two decades of legal experience, our lawyers have the trial skills, resources, and dedication necessary for handling high-stakes personal injury cases. We are also vigorous negotiators who understand how to leverage pressure to get a favorable settlement if you decide to go that route. You can count on us to work hard to make a difference.
Let Us Help | Get a Free Initial Consultation
Learn more about how we can help you during a free initial consultation. Call (203) 380-1743 or contact us online. From our office, we serve injury victims around the country. We offer evening and weekend availability for your convenience.